Using a Ricoh GRD III and a Nikon DSLR to photograph streets, people, architecture and anything else that catches my eye.

Friday, 24 August 2012

Local Photography - part 4

No hanging around here... I'm on a roll. I've taken so many shots in the last couple of weeks in my neighbourhood. Not much to say about these, except that the images in yesterdays post were all colour landscape orientation (bar just one), and these are all black and white in portrait orientation. I like a little consistency in my blog.

I seem to jump from colour to B&W, landscape to portrait, every other day. I still am not sure where I am happiest. (I used to be nearly all B&W, but have started to appreciate colour in street images more and more)...  anyway.... 

My message to all of you is...   Stop reading blogs, facebook, flickr, tumbler....  Get out and take photos!



Today, just four images of local peeps, all taken on a Saturday afternoon while roaming around Colchester with my Ricoh GRD3.







No comments: