Using a Ricoh GRD III and a Nikon DSLR to photograph streets, people, architecture and anything else that catches my eye.

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Japanese Gardens & Temples - Part 5

These are some images taken of some of the quieter places in Japan.  It's not easy to find such places amongst the noise and frenzy of the megapolis.  Actually, even these places are tourist orientated, and my images may decieve the true nature. In all of these shots, I carefully waited until no people were evident. Sometimes I had a long wait.

These are taken within the Kyoto or Osaka area. 










4 comments:

Old 57 said...

Beautiful and peaceful sceneries. I like this series a lot.

Michael Gatton said...

Worth the wait, I think - There's s peaceful solitude here that, even though it may not exist in the real world, the photo properly conveys, offering the viewer a little bit of mental escape.

Bill Wellham said...

Thanks Guys. I have not been near my old blog for a few weeks. I've been so incredibly busy... (you know how it is Mike). Will be back up and posting again soon.

Michael Gatton said...

I do indeed -hope you catch a break soon.