Using a Ricoh GRD III and a Nikon DSLR to photograph streets, people, architecture and anything else that catches my eye.

Saturday, 7 December 2013

It's been a long time.....

Yes indeed.  It has been a long time since I last posted anything.  My life has been hectic for several months and my little blog was the last thing I have been thinking about.  My photography hobby has taken a back seat while my work has taken over my life and has sucked all the energy and inspiration out of my body and soul.

That all sounds a bit depressing.  Well nothing is that bad really.  Just been busy as can be, living my life and working too many hours.  But now Christmas is approaching and winter is taking hold, I am finding a little more time to play.

I have taken several images over the last six months; some have been 'street', while others have been more locational. It's difficult to know which images to post first; so I'll just throw a few onto this post.

Here's a few street images...  totally unrelated.  But all square cropped.





5 comments:

Michael Gatton said...

Hey Bill and welcome back! It happens to all of us at one time or another (and another...) -

These are nice people shots, that first one made me immediately think of Midnight Cowboy for some reason.

That second guys looks like some serious intensity. But he could just as easily be a straight-A student who plays piano or violin for all we know.

Great tonality all around as always, love the contrast.

Hope to see more soon and hope the work relents!

George McKay said...

Good to see your work again, Bill. The images really stand out - sharp and like Michael said - great tonality and contrast. Good eye for capturing those moments of humanity on the street.

s.c said...

Welcome back Bill and again with great street shots. Clean,sharp pictures. I like the way they present themselves on the screen. Hope to see some more soon.

Bill Wellham said...

Aaah it's great to be back.

Thanks for all the niceties chaps.

I just need to get back out and do more shooting.

eva said...

stunnig images!