Using a Ricoh GRD III and a Nikon DSLR to photograph streets, people, architecture and anything else that catches my eye.

Sunday, 5 January 2014

Sunglasses and a Mirror

This image makes me smile.  There is quite a lot going on in this image...  much busier than my usual style. I stood a little way behind the lady in the mirror, and managed to capture from two angles.  I am not sure if the market stall owner, at the back in the wacky heart shape shades, is watching me or the lady; but there I am, caught in the act of taking her photograph with my trusty Ricoh.




2 comments:

s.c said...

Mirror,mirror on the wall. Who is the nicest of them all. Nice to see some streetshots again Bill.

Michael Gatton said...

This is cool, Bill, and a first glimpse of you that I've seen. Funky shades, mirror, eyes everywhere.